Residential Appalachian Power customers in Virginia can now have a Home Performance Assessment completed to receive a personalized report showing the projected energy and potential cost savings you could earn resulting from the implementation of options identified during the assessment.
The Home Performance Assessment can help reduce costs while improving the efficiency of your home. Appalachian Power makes it easy to participate and customize the recommendations to maximize the benefits for you, the customer. The Home Performance Assessment provides you with:
• An on-site assessment of your energy use
• A report which contains cost-effective options and recommendations to help you reduce your energy use
• Financial incentives that cover approved measures
• Connections to qualified contractors who can perform energy efficiency upgrades
• Installation of simple, low-cost energy saving measures including:
o Compact Fluorescent (CFL) and Light Emitting Diode (LED) light bulbs
o Efficient aerators and showerheads
o Energy saving measures for electric water heaters
o Replacement air filters and more!